You can spend some of your free time downloading or searching thru this pages and I assure you that you will find at least one you want.
Just look around and feel free to let us know if there is any other site you want to share.
1. Fontstruct.com (build, share, download and edit your own fonts)
2.FontSquirrel.com (100% Free for Comercial-use)
On ddfont.com. Simply click on a fonts to download it
7. FontSpace.com (Choose Commercial use allowed! Licensed as: Freeware)
8. Fonts2u (Choose Fonts Licensed as: Freeware)
10. SearchFreeFonts.com (you can always extend your search on this site)
How to install a font.
Unzip file(s) downloaded (*on your Downloads folder). Notice that some fonts are not zip files; and your computer may ask where to save the file. In this case look for the file on the folder you selected.
Depending on the platform:
- Windows 7 / Vista – right-click the font file and select INSTALL
- Windows XP – copy or move the font file(s) to C:\WINDOWS\FONTS
- Mac OS X – double-click the font file and select INSTALL FONT
- Linux – copy the font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS